The Great Duck Hunt
** 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝**
Join us for 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝! 🐥🐥
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝 is an annual 4 week long scavenger hunt with prizes, collectible ducks along with a dose of fun brought to you by Destinations Travel. Each week of the event we will be hiding 5 tickets. There will be 1 Grand Prize Ticket every week and 4 consolation prize entry tickets every week. A clue will be given every day to lead you to the Grand Prize Ticket, with the clue being given in our Facebook cruise group 1 hour earlier than on our social media pages / email alerts.
The first person to find the Weekly Grand Prize Duck Hunt ticket will get a collectible duck of the week as well as a prize pack with an array of prizes and a gift certificate to a local Paola business.
The Weekly Consolation Prize can be entered in various ways, but finding one of the Consolation Prize Entry Tickets will get you the most entries. Additional opportunities will be announced throughout the event but can vary from taking a snapshot of your favorite product in a Paola business, doing an act of kindness, donating to a local charity or finding some of the “Fun Ducks” we have hidden around town.
Facebook Page: https://tinyurl.com/yc2pv8ta
Instagram Page: https://tinyurl.com/zyw4xj2a
Facebook Cruise Group: https://tinyurl.com/2xyv8wkk
Daily Clue Newsletter Signup: https://tinyurl.com/ywyzarad
Weekly Grand Prize Duck Tickets
The Weekly Grand Prize Ticket is a laminated ticket indicating which you have won. The Weekly Grand Prize Ticket will say “WINNER” on the front. Grand Prize Winning Tickets will be redeemable for that week's prize pack that includes one of the collectible ducks along with other prizes. There is no duck attached to the ticket. The collective Duck will be given to you in your prize pack.
Only one ticket may be redeemed by a person / family per year.
You are still eligible to find one consolation prize entry ticket per week even if you have claimed a Weekly Grand Prize.
Consolation Prize EntryTickets
The Weekly Consolation Prize Entry Tickets are laminated tickets just like the Weekly Grand Prize Ticket but will not have “WINNER” on them. the Weekly Consolation Prize Entry Tickets will gain you at least one entry into the Consolation Prize Drawing for the week. There is no duck attached to the ticket.
Only one ticket may be redeemed per person / family per week.
There is no limit as to how many overall entries you have for the Consolation Prize Drawing.
There is no limit as to how many weeks you can win the Consolation Prize Drawing.
Other Consolation Prize Entries
Only one entry per event per person / family unless otherwise specified.
If you have found an actual rubber duck around town - you have found a "Fun Duck".
Fun Ducks are just for fun. However, some bonus entry opportunities for the Weekly Consolation Drawing may be available.
Check our social media pages, Facebook Cruise Group and the Duck Hunt Clue Newsletter daily for those opportunities.
Guidelines / Rules:
- You may only win one Grand Prize per year.
- All those who are searching for the Duck Ticket, must be 18 or accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Those searching for Duck Entry Tickets are expected to know, understand and abide by all local laws.
- Those searching for Duck EntryTickets should be respectful to others while searching.
- Duck Entry Tickets will be hidden in public areas.
- No trespassing on private property
- Duck Ticket hunting should occur only during the hours of 7am- 8pm. Duck tickets will be moved nightly if there is hunting outside of these hours.
- The duck hunt starts September 26, 2022. Week One runs from 9/26/22-10/2/22. Week Two runs from 10/3/22-10/9/22. Week Three runs from 10/10/22-10/16/22. Week Four runs from 10/17/22-10/23/22.
- All Duck Hunt Entry Tickets for the week must be found before we will hide the following week’s tickets.
- There is no set time that I will announce the clue for the day. Make sure you follow / receive notifications through our group and page. However, those in the cruise group will get the clue one hour earlier than our social media pages/ email alerts. Those in the group should not share the clue. If you are found to be sharing the clue outside of the group before it has been posted on the social media pages, you will be disqualified.
- Please remove the ticket from the location where you find it as it will need to be turned in to redeem your entry / prize.
- Only take the ticket / post pictures of the tickets you are able and eligible to redeem.
- Keep an eye out for Bonus Entry Opportunities via our Facebook/Instagram Pages, our Facebook Cruise Group and the daily clue newsletter.
- Get out and visit Paola businesses.You may find yourself getting an extra clue. 🙂
- Have FUN!